Friday, April 24, 2009

Fun Crafts I've been working on....





Here's some pics....they've been held captive in my camera for way too long....
the Christ frame was made by my parents!! They totally rock, I just made the vinyl...then mom had a pretty little grouping of sailboats and the picture so the scripture seemed to be begging to go there...

The picture frame and wall words were a special project for a friend. She had this picture of her and her daughters cute painted feet (from a vacation I think) and I simply put their names and the hibiscus flowers on the glass. The created the quote for the wall in vinyl too (found it online, anon author) "A daughter is happy memories of the past, the joyful moments of the present, and hope and promise of the future"

No comments:

Post a Comment