Monday, April 6, 2009

National Scrapbooking Day!! May 2nd 2009

Sweet! It's all set, Scrap-a-thon at the Family Fun Center on Saturday May 2nd from 5-11pm and again Sunday from 8am-5pm. I have 10 people signed up so far and 6-8 spaces still available....only $20.00 for both days! I'll have a Cricut Expression, ~22 carts, Stampin' Up! stamps to play with and catalog to order from....TEMPTING....?? JUST SAY YES!! $20.00 includes Pizza, Soda, Coffee, and light refreshments :-) As well as some fun freebies and giveaways! I am planning a make and take too and some cool projects for cheap!

Anyone want a paraffin dip while there?? I have the warmer...is it worth packing up?

I will also bring my sizzix, cuttlebug embossing folders, and we have a paper trimmer at the site!

More to come...

1 comment: